How to embed youtube subscribe button on blogger or wordpress ? If you have your own website then you can do it with some simple steps which are mentioned in this blog.
Why to embed youtube subscriber button on wordpress?
If you have any blog or website then you must have to embed your youtube subscriber which helps you to build more audience.
Let’s start this wonderful blog.
How to embed youtube subscribe button
If you want to embed youtube subscriber button on blogger or wordpress then we only need one thing that is our channel id. Now, if you don’t know how to find our channel id then -:
How to find channel id ?
If you don’t know how to find channel id then follow the steps mentioned below.
- Open youtube studio. If you use mobile then search studio.youtube.com.
- Go to setting. (Option is In bottom)
- Click on channel.
- Click on advanced settings.
- Scroll down and click on manage youtube account.
- Click on advanced setting.
- Now, you will get your channel id.
- Copy this id and save it for using to embed subscribe button.
Now, we have our channel id, now we can go to the next process to create subscribe button to embed on our blogger or wordpress blog.
How to create embed code of our youtube channel ?
After finding channel id, we have to create our embed code to add in our website on blogger or wordpress. Follow all the steps to create embed code of youtube channel.
- Go to developer.google.com/youtube.
- Scroll down and choose subscribe button. ( Click on add button)
- Paste your channel id here in the first box.
- Choose layout and some options displayed there. (optional)
- Copy the code visible below.
Now, you have successfully created embed code. Now, we will discuss how to embed youtube subscribe code on blogger and wordpress.
How to embed youtube subscribe button on blogger?
If you are a blogger user then don’t worry you can also do it on blogger. Just follow all the steps -:
- Go to blogger dashboard.
- Click on layout.
- Click on add a gadget.
- Paste embed code here.
- Your subscribe button is live now at that place, where you add this gadget.
How to embed youtube subscribe button on wordpress?
If you are a wordpress user then you have to do it with other methods.
- Go to wordpress dashboard.
- Go to widgets in apperance section.
- Choose the place where you want to embed subscribe button.
- click on add gadget.
- Search htm.
- Place code there.
- Now, your youtube subscriber button is embeded.
This will help you to embed youtube subscriber button on your website.
I hope after reading this blog, you will able to know about How to embed youtube subscribe button on blogger and wordpress.
If you have any question related to this then you can ask your doubt in comment section or you can massage us on Instagram.
Some useful posts -:
Thanks for reading this wonderful article.
4 thoughts on “How to embed youtube subscribe button”
Thanks for sharing
Very nice post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I’ve really enjoyed browsing your blog posts. In any case I’ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write again soon!
Thank you for your sharing. I am worried that I lack creative ideas. It is your article that makes me full of hope. Thank you. But, I have a question, can you help me?